Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Living Room and Dining Room

So, like I promised, here are the pics of my living room/dining room area. Remember my disclaimer...my house is not perfect and I have come to terms with the fact I will not have a perfectly clean house until my children are grown and gone, so please excuse stray toys, things I might have missed under the table, markers and school work on tables, carseats and kids toys in the living room, oh and my park chair is in the living room right now too...gotta put that back in the car for tomorrow! So, keeping in mind my disclaimer, here is our home, decorated in Vintage-Hand-Me-Downs from my mom's house, table is a Hand-Me-Down from my grandma. We'll just call it Shabby Used. :)







I couldn't get a clear shot of the plaque on the wall between the windows, but it says "Love Is Spoken Here" and I got it at TARGET! Can you believe that? Target sold a plaque that said "Love Is Spoken Here" in California! LOL

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Very nice rooms!

That is way awesome about the plaque!

jenn said...

Stopping by from Daisy Chain. I am doing a little exploring of blog rolls today to pass some time during a rainy day.

I decorate my home in the Shabby Used style too! I adore the plaque on your wall and love that you found it at Target although I am now jealous that I did not find it at my local store! Your rooms look great and much cleaner than my house ;O).

Hope you had a great weekend ~ jenn

Laura said...

Your house is cute Dawn!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed