...you're up with your baby at 3:30 in the morning and notice the "connected" light for your modem is on, and REJOICE! LOL
We got our keys Friday night, and moved Saturday morning. It was that fast. Kevin got a 47 foot trailer from work and it took like two loads. We didn't even need help from our new or old wards to move because it just went so fast. Plus we moved during the Prophet's funeral and didn't want anyone to miss it on our behalf. We did get it Tivo'ed by my mom so we will be watching it this coming weekend.
Anyhow, it's 5:30 am, and as interesting as the Primary returns are (yes, I found time to vote!) on the early AM news, I need some more sleep because I have an uphill battle to fight today with the principal of Jakey's new school. After alot of prayer and talks with Jakey, Kevin, Jakey's teacher, vice-principal and principal of his old school we decided to have them enroll him in 2nd grade and then drop him so that this school would HAVE to put him in 2nd grade...they still don't want to do it, they want him to finish the year in 3rd and if necessary repeat. I'm not making things up here, he NEEDS to be held back and he's finally ok with it, they need to just do this. Anyhow, I have a meeting with the principal and I have letters and forms from the teacher, vice-principal and principal of the other school, so hopefully it goes well today....so I must get some sleep! I'll be around to comment later this morning.
Missed you all!
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

3 comments:
Glad it was a fast move! I hope things go well today with the school!
I missed you! I have been so worried. Glad the move went well. It can be exciting to decorate a new place, find new places to put things. I hope Jake gets to go to 2nd grade so he can catch up. Being in a different school will make that transition easier.
Glad you are back.....
i haven't really been around this week, sorry! good luck with the school!
Post a Comment