Every morning I dread putting my feet on the ground to get out of bed! LOL I lay there wishing that the kids would sleep in until it's a little warmer in the house under my nice warm blankets and then drag myself out of bed, touching the cold hardwood floors.
And our lows in the middle of the night are like 45, LOL. That's higher than some of my readers HIGHS for the day, so now they're laughing hysterically to themselves thinking - you should come stand on my hardwood floors Dawn! LOL
In good news, it's going to be in the 60's again today! Yay for gorgeous weather!
Last night I went to Enrichment and we had a lesson on "Small and Simple Things." Everyone was pointing out the small and simple things that bring us closer to the Lord and (this was my old ward) how small and simple our ward is. I started bawling - I'm going to miss that ward so much!
The missionaries came by to meet us while I was gone last night and Kevin said they seemed surprised that we were active, I guess our landlords had given them the impression that we weren't very active? Weird. Anyhow they're supposed to be here this morning to help the landlord get the rest of his stuff out of the garage. Thank goodness, I can't wait to park in my garage!
Anyhow, a war has broken out, I usually walk Jakey to school because it's just a few blocks away but Kevin can't because he's having some foot problems and it's his morning to take Jakey to school so the boys are upset that they're not getting to walk. They're nuts, it's COLD out there! Better go get my squawking baby girl, too!
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

4 comments:
Bring on the cold feet! We're using part of our tax return this year to replace our disgusting carpet with hardwood, and I can hardly wait!!
Boohooo...I feel so sorry for you that it's cold in BAKERSFIELD! ;) Just kidding. I hope you are well!
You're right...I'm laughing at you for thinking it's cold. LOL!
the best thing about old wards is that you can always remember them! and the best thing about new wards is that they will soon become the old ward...
you will come to love your new ward soon! i just know it!
Post a Comment