Saturday, February 23, 2008

I cannot get her to laugh for anything! She has no sense of humor! LOL

It's a cold rainy weekend....I'm kind of glad about it though, perfect excuse not to go anywhere or do anything, just stay home in my jammies doing laundry, making cookies, cleaning house, and reading!

Kev's working all weekend too, so it's just me and the kids. Well Jakey is over at Kev's grandparents house. Even better - frozen burritos for dinner! LOL

Soooooooooooooooooooooo, last night we went to Red Robin for dinner and Justin wanted the balloon man to make him a puppy balloon, the guy did that and then Justin was telling him "that's what I had wanted for my birthday, a new puppy" and the guy asks when his birthday was and Justin tells him "oh a few days ago" and then the guy made Jayden a ladybug balloon and left. A few minutes go by and then 10 or so employees of the restuarant come out clapping and singing to Justin. He FREAKED out. He screamed and cried and crawled under the table until they stopped and went away. What is up with this kid? Jakey never did these things, he just took everything in stride and was laid back. Justin is so emotional and freaked by everything!

Well Saturday Morning cartoons are almost over so I better hurry and get some more stuff done before I lose my "babysitter" LOL!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Sorry it was such a tragic experience at the restaurant. When I was a server I would always check with the parents first before sending singers out to a kid for that very reason.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Poor Justin. He just doesn't handle the unexpected well,does he?
It is a phase for sure. And it is quite an attention getter, too. Do you sympathize with him? Or scold him? Maybe if you try ignoring his outbursts, he will stop. Or try telling the other two how proud you are of their behavior; their acceptance of these surprises. Just an idea.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I think frozen burritos sound good right now.

Sarah A. said...

Taylor reacts to things just like that! I'm kind of glad to hear he's not the only one. He would have done the SAME thing.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed