Oh well, now all I can do is get it off, right?
So I'm not going to say outloud on here the number, but this is my ticker for my first goal - to get under 200 lbs, so my first goal ticker is for 199 lbs...so here it is...do the math if you wish, but I'm not saying that number outloud again! LOL Mostly I was looking at the BMI differences between where I am now and where I want to be, that's a big difference too!
Anyhow, here goes nothing!

Oh and I get an INSANE amount of points because I'm nursing - 43 pts, the most you should ever have is 44, LOL, and I get 43. I kind of had to try to come up with something at Breakfast because I only used 5.5 points. So I'll be having a yogurt here in a few.
I'll get some before pictures later when Jakey gets home from school. Yikes.

4 comments:
Best of luck, Sweetie! You can do this!!!!
Good luck Dawn! I will be in the same boat after this little guy is born. I will have about 80 lbs to lose.
Good luck with the weight loss! I'm struggling too.
That's great Dawn! You can do it! You do have a lot of points!
Post a Comment