Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Gosh, I cry alot!

I'm trying not to worry. It's hard to go from having people walking around you checking you and making sure you're ok to just kind of sitting here hoping you're fine. I called the doctor's office and asked when I should come in and the whole thing to the nurse and she talked to the doctor and comes back on the line and says, "he said for you to come in Friday." I'm kind of feeling like just dumped off to hopefully do ok, yk? And I mentioned my bp and nothing, it's fine, he'll see me Friday. So on one hand I'm so glad to be able to rest in my bed and not have to deal with all the monitoring and so on, I'm so stressed that I'm going to dialate further and it'll be too late to do anything to stop it. So I cry.

Then I think about all the other people taking care of the boys, and I cry.

The fact that the kitchen floor needs mopped and the dishes in the dishwasher didn't really come clean from when Kev "washed" them, and I cry.

Yep, I cry.

Ugh. I am totally hormonal about all this. And then on the other hand, I'm really trying, I'm staying down, taking my meds, drinking water, and still contracting...and worrying....and crying. I wish I had a crystal ball that told me what's going to happen, good or bad, whatever so I could just know - so I could prepare and plan, and not just hope and pray. Ugh.

7 comments:

Stacey said...

Dawn, you just go ahead and cry. Sometimes your body needs that. I'll be praying for you sweetie! *HUGS*

Kate said...

*HUGS* I cannot imagine how very difficult this must be for you right now . . . know you are in my heart and prayers . . .

Kara said...

I'm sorry (((hugs)))

Lorie said...

Dawn, I remember getting home after being on mag and I cried at everything. Someone told me to make a list of all of the things that I was thankful for and it helped me a bit. I never really felt truly better though until they were born and safe. So, if you need to cry, cry.Know you are in my prayers!

Natalie said...

Hugs! I'm sorry you're having to go through this. :(

Laura said...

I hope you're okay Dawn. Love you!

Rachel said...

I'm so sorry things aren't going well. Bedrest is so hard. You feel so powerless about everything but you are doing it for a very good reason and soon enough your beautiful baby will be here.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed