Thursday, August 02, 2007

See that nice calm baby floating in my side bar? Yeah the one that is ------------> over there? Yeah that is NOT my baby. My baby would be beating the crud out of the sides of that circle and not floating peaceful around in it! My baby jumps on the bed everytime I lay down on my side to go to sleep and purposely hits my bladder when I cook dinner so I have to run to the bathroom and risk burning dinner. Yep already, she wants to distract me while I cook dinner! LOL

In good news, I'm 26 weeks! Can you believe it?! I can't! I'm SHOCKED that this pg is finally moving along! I go to the doctor next Wednesday and I'll be scheduling myself for a 3D u/s for I'm hoping August 23rd, my mom is having the baby luncheon on the 25th and wants to show my DVD in the background (it's going to be catered at her house).

Kev's work is slow today so he might be off so I'm off to drag him into helping me in the nursery. And see if I can get him to make bacon, eggs, hashbrowns, and toast for breakfast!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I'm excited the pregnancy is finally moving along for you! August 23rd is a good day for the U/S. (it's my b-day) ;-)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed