This is dawns husband she is on the phone making me post...lol.she had to go to the hospital.she was contracting and at the moment she is on magnesium.doctor said she will get out maybe tomarrow night.
Kevin and I were married April 7, 2000, but we'd been dating since late 1997, so we've been together for over 10 years now! Kevin is driving truck for a local oilfield supply company and for now I'm staying at home with the kiddos, but that's soon to change when I return to school this summer!
8 comments:
Thanks for the update Kevin! I hope she's ok and can come home tomorrow. Tell Jayden she needs to be a good girl and stay in a little longer!
I hope they are able to stop the contractions so your little girl can stay put for a few more weeks. Prayers coming your way Dawn and Jayden!
Thank you for letting us know kev! I hope everything is ok. Keep us posted if you can!
Oh, I hope things are okay, Dawn! Stay put, little Jayden!! I'll be praying for you guys today.
Thanks, Kevin, for posting this.
I hope they get the contractions stopped and your little girl stays put a little longer. *hugs*
Thanks for the update Kevin.
I hope everything is okay!!! Thinking of you guys!
I hope things calm down and you come home soon and can keep cooking that little princess.
Oh I so feel for you Dawn. I was on mag twice and that stuff is NO fun! Hope you can get her to stay in a little longer! I'll keep you in my prayers!
Post a Comment