Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Today Kevin's work didn't call him in because he has to work this Saturday and Sunday and they want him to have at least one day off this week. He gets cranky when he works 12 days straight...LOL

So, we tackled our homeschooling closet. I found a bunch of art supplies and school supplies I had been shoveling into this closet, and a few things I had bought for Jayden and forgotten about. Even the black diaper bag Kevin insists on having packed for him because he refuses to touch my "girly" one that I bought for me...LOL We boxed up all of 2nd grade and are completely ready for our 3rd grade curriculum to come in.

I'm trying to be really positive about homeschooling, I really think that we're doing good. It's better than the harrassment and discrimination Jakey was facing at the public school we're in the district for, and right now we're just NOT able to take him across town to another school since we're still sharing a car. We really need to do something about that, but for now we have to do what we have to do.

Anyhow, the missionaries stopped by this morning and don't have dinner this evening so Kevin offered to BBQ some London Broil up for dinner and have them over which on the one hand I was kinda like "aw man now I have to get dressed and clean up the house" but on hte other hand I don't have to cook dinner! LOL So missionaries at 6:00! LOL I know, I have a serious lack of motivation going on, it's crazy.

I've vented to Maren enough about how uncomfortable I am, and even though she's about WAY more uncomfortable than I am, she's a champ! So I don't feel the need to bore you all with my common pregnancy complaints. :) I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow AM and I'll be sure to update then. Tonight I have a date with Tylenol PM!

1 comment:

maren out my laundry said...

I'm glad I could be your vent :) seriously anytime!!! (((hug)) hope the appt. went well today

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed