Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Happy Wednesday! :)

Yesterday I ran off and ran a ton of errands. I also pre-registered at the hospital. We decided to go with the one I had Justin in, it's technically faster to get to (I wouldn't say closer, there is just less traffic between us and it LOL) but oh man, I almost threw up registering. I hope, hope, hope that when I have this baby it's the bare minimum of a 3 day c/s stay and THAT'S IT. LOL I don't think I could do 24 days in the hospital again!

I also did my 1 hour gluclose tolerance test, oh so fun! LOL They change the rules for this test everytime I take it. This time it was no fasting, since I've failed GTT's I've fasted for I can't imagine how I'd possibly pass this one?! Anyhow while I sat at the lab for an hour it seemed like a ton of high school students were coming in for TB tests and other physical bloodwork. Sitting in a waiting room with a bunch of teens hauled in there by their parents was not so fun. They all had such attitude! I think there was a breeze from all the rolling eyes!!! I sure hope that I don't end up having a teen like that...probably will though since Jakey is just a step down from it at 7! LOL

Last night Jakey REALLY felt Jayden kick HARD after dinner. He was amazed by it. He had a million questions...I think sometimes he forgets that she's "real" until he sees my belly move, a u/s pic, or feels her move. He said it's not fair that only girls get to feel the baby move from the inside....I agree...LOL!

Also last night, I got up and went to the bathroom and then laid back down on the bed on my back for a few minutes before choosing a hip to torture with all my weight. As I was lying on my back, Kevin who was facing away from me, threw an arm over his side in his sleep and slapped me hard on my belly, struck me right square in the middle. So hard I about threw up. So we were both up for a while until I felt Jayden start moving around and I could relax enough to go back to sleep. It was an accident, he was asleep, but between that and him kneeing me in the stomach when he rolls over, I'm not getting much sleep with him in the bed!

4 comments:

Lorie said...

They do not let you preregister for the hospitals around here. Well, except for surgery. so, I did get to preregister for my last baby, but the others will not preregister. I think that is just so stupid! Could save a lot of time.

Lorie said...

I also agree about the glucose test, they have changed the rules with every test on me too!

maren out my laundry said...

oh wow, kev needs to behave for sure!!
Funny about your trip to the doc, crazy teens makes me scared for the future!

Stacey said...

I loved being able to pre-register. I hate the glucose test,it makes me want to puke.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed