Thursday, August 30, 2007

Yesterday was rought with shakiness, my heart racing, and a headache. Plus contractions really breaking through the medicine. By afternoon I took a nap and sort of felt like things were calming down. Last night I went to bed and had a HORRIBLE night with contractions that were about impossible laying on my back, cramping, and having to go to the bathroom. Plus my chest being so heavy that I coughed alot in my sleep. I hardly slept at all and gave up at 5:00 am and came downstairs. I drank a ton of water and the crampiness isn't there so much but the contractions are, and I just don't feel good at all.

Kev had to be at work at 7:00 am so he took Justin to his mom's house so his sister could watch him and Jakey stayed home with me because a friend of his is picking him up for their "Back To School" event this afternoon and we need to organize his curriculum so that we're set to go on Tuesday.

Anyhow, I feel awful again today. When I was in the hospital Kevin and the boys brought me a framed pic from the 3D u/s to keep my focus on why I'm going through all this. Kevin and I keep saying, "it's better me than her." It's better that I'm uncomfortable, taking tons of medicines, getting shots, etc. then for her to be in the NICU...so whenever I tell Kevin what's going on he reminds me, "it's better you than her." And it is.

30 weeks today! At least we're getting somewhere, right?

2 comments:

Lorie said...

I so feel for you Dawn! Hang in there! 30 weeks! That should make you feel some better! I will be thinking and praying for you!

Natalie said...

I'm sorry things are so rough! 30 weeks is good though, every day in there is a blessing! Keep your focus on her. I hope they can get your body to calm down.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed