Friday, August 10, 2007

I just wanted to share, that it frustrates me to NO END when I update my blog and can't see the updates myself...grrr!

Anyhow, 2nd post for the day.

I was talking to my mom and Kevin's work sucks, I mean really. He's on call all the itme and we never know when he's going in. Other than that, it's perfect. It pays well, they treat him well, etc. I just HATE that he has NO schedule and I can't schedule anything and it's super hard for us with only having the one car.

Anyhow, she brought up watching the kids for me next fall after school (she works at a school) so I could go back to school. I want to get my Bachelor's and because for the first 2-3 years I couldn't go fulltime, but once Jayden's old enough for preschool I could go fulltime, and then once she's in school. But I don't know. I am opposed to putting the kids in daycare, but having my mom watch them? When I graduated Kevin would be staying home and going to school part time (when I'm home) so that some day he could possibly have a job that has a better schedule. But I just don't know. And add on to that I have NO IDEA what I really want to be. I mean I'd love to be a nurse but don't know if I could commit to the time for the actual nursing program, and I'd like to teach but I don't know if that would really support our family (while Kev's in school). I don't know...I guess even at 26 I just don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

Why can't things just be easier, your dream job told to you and all you have to do is get the education and you can do it? Sigh...

We'll see though because next August/September I might not be ready to leave Jayden yet and I might just have to opt for a few online courses.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

good for you with the school thing!

school is not something that i enjoyed... if only i could have gone to school to just learn... no tests... and socialize!

hee hee

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed