Sunday, September 16, 2007

ARGH, the kids won't stop jumping on the couch. I don't know why they have decided to have this new obsession, LOL, but it's making me nuts!! We're about to institute a no kids on the furniture rule!

Anyhow, LOL, I'm doing much better. I have slept REALLY well the last few nights and took a great nap today too. Yesterday I went to the practice for the Primary Program and it went really well. As a Presidency we're singing the "Girl" part of "Love Is Spoken Here" and we're supposed to stand the first time and sit and stay seated when we come in for the "together" part, well I cannot breathe to take in enough air sitting down! LOL Plus it's just 4 of us, so hopefully I can convince them we should just stay standing, I can't breathe sitting there...the rest I'm ok, the kids are loud and who cares if you can hear me, LOL, or if I take a breath, LOL!

I skipped my birthing class on Saturday, my insurance decided not to pay for the class and it was going to be $60, so skip it, what can they teach me? Lay back, get cut open, have a baby, it's not that hard.

Ok, so my threats of, QUIT JUMPING ON THAT COUCH OR YOU'RE GOING TO BED, aren't working, so I have to get up and enforce them...time for some kidlets to go to bed. Later all!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

My kids do that constantly and it drives me crazy!

Good luck with your primary program. I hope ours goes well,it's on the 30th.

Natalie said...

Kenzie is constantly jumping on our recliner and it drives me nuts!

Jennie said...

so glad that you are feeling better.

Rachel said...

Mine like to jump off the couch. I'm waiting for the doctors visit for the week. It seems like one of them is constantly getting hurt. It must be a boy thing.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed