Justin cracks me up!
He's been telling us since last night that he has a "frog in his throat". So today he named his frog, "Hoppy", "Hoppy" doesn't like it when Justin drinks water or medicine, "Hoppy" only likes Gatorade, juice, and milk. "Hoppy" also doesn't like soup, he wants chicken nuggets and hot dogs. "Hoppy" didn't want to watch The Last Mimzy today (I don't blame "Hoppy" neither did I!), "Hoppy" wanted to watch a marathon of Spongebob Squarepants episodes on DVD. So at bedtime I kissed Justin tonight and Justin said, "Mommy, Hoppy wants you to brush your teeth!" Thanks "Hoppy"! LOL
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

4 comments:
that kid is a total crack-up . . . in a great way of course! :)
Hahahaha! What a cutie! Hope Justin and Hoppy feel better soon. ;-)
What a great imagination he has!
that is so funny!
Post a Comment