Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Blah! I don't feel so great today! I woke up with stomach cramps and feeling sick to my stomach! Yuck.

Then, Kev tells me his exgirlfriend emailed him again. Seriously, it's been 10 years, when is she going to get the picture? I read it (she had previously emailed him and he didn't tell me about it, which really made me mad), and it's totally innocent, just a family (hers) update, but still. Inappropriate??? Ugh. He's told her before he has no interest in having email contact with her. I guess I will have to find a way to block her email address.

Would it bother you if your husband's exgirlfriend emailed him randomly with fairly "innocent" emails? Or am I being freakishly hormonal about this?

Anyhow in other news, Justin's foot looks pretty good. He broke it open Monday but we've kept a bandaid on it and triple antibiotic ointment and it looks like it's healing up really nicely.

We're a little behind on Jakey's schooling so I have to work on that with him today. We have been reading Harry Potter, he reads the shorter paragraphs on each page, and we're a couple of chapters into the first book. He's the most excited I've ever seen him about reading.

We have a house situation going on, and I'm not sure what's going to happen. Our landlord called and told us on Monday that the owner of the house is having issues with the IRS and has to put the house on the market, but he's putting it on for a really high amount and is hopeful it won't sell because he'd like to still rent the house to us. She kept repeating - "don't worry, don't worry, don't worry", well I was worried. So I looked at the website that I used to look up my dad's foreclosures when Kevin's mom was losing the house she lived in and the website has changed so now for free you can't see the house number, you can only see the street name of homes in foreclosure. Well on MONDAY, a house on our street, with our number of bedrooms and bathrooms and square footage went into foreclosure. Our friend's boss buys alot of foreclosures and has a paid account for this website so he's going to look at it and let us know if it's our address or not and print out the sheet about it.

So now here I am, 8 months pregnant, and I am 99% sure that our house is being foreclosed on. We've paid our rent every. single. month. on time! And yet we're going to have to move! Kev doesn't have paid time off when I have the baby so our very meager savings was supposed to be used for that, not to mention just the logistics of moving when you're as far along as I am and having PTL issues. There have been tons of reports on the news that a TON of landlords are doing this to their tenents right now and so it seems like no house is really safe, so where do we even move that this wouldn't happen again?

Anyhow, I have no clue what to do, it's keeping me up at night though that's for sure. Ugh.

3 comments:

Beth said...

I admit that I don't like it much when DH's old crushes look him up, even if he never even dated them and even if he assures me that he'd rather not keep in contact with them. But then it does make me feel quite a bit better when he doesn't respond (or takes AGES to do so) and lets me see all the correspondence. (And yeah, they never even dated, so.)

So sorry to hear your housing worried. I hope, hope, hope everything works out that you can stay for several more months or more; I can't imagine moving while pregnant OR with a little newborn! *hugs*

Jennie said...

that is very frustrating! i am hope that all works out and you won't have to move!

ok.. and the girlfriend thing... ya, i would be letting this girl know she is OUT of the picture.

wow... the nerve!

Stacey said...

The ex-girlfriend thing is weird, especially if he is not interested in conctact with her.

I'm sorry about the house. I hope things will work out so you can stay awhile. *HUGS*

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed