Well I went last night. What? No one posted before I left...LOL I just rode with my friend, sat in a chair and everyone brought me my dinner and dessert. We had a presentation on emergency preparedness and that was about it. I didn't get up at all. And then I came home. No increase in contractions or cramping. I drank a ton of water and laid down until this morning, and I feel just the same. So I think I'm ok. :) I did less standing then I do when I go to the doctor's office.
Today is Jakey's spelling test - I have my fingers crossed that he manages to get them all right. He's doing better, but yesterday I stopped saying them in syllables and encouraged him to sound/clap them out in his head as he writes them on his paper - I mean I can't just do everything for him! LOL And he messed up some of the words because he didn't focus too well. I'm going to try to do his spelling test before Kevin has to be at work so Kev can keep Justin quiet because I also think Justin was distracting because he was singing while Jakey was trying to work on spelling yesterday.
Wow on Big Brother last night! I don't know who all is watching it but WOW! It was a good night! I missed most of it but read about it online when I got home. All I really saw was Eric's goodbye speech.
I'm really excited that the fall season is about to start, it'll give me something to do while I wait for my baby to get here! LOL
Anyhow, that's my fabulous Friday, homeschooling and laying around. LOL A friend is going to bring me the first Harry Potter to read today too, I've never read the Harry Potter series so we'll see if I like it. See what everyone is so excited about, LOL.
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

2 comments:
Have fun w/Harry Potter. I can't bring myself to start on those.
i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited that you are watching big brother! i was very bummed at what happened last night! wow!
i am not a huge fan of dick... danielle is ok... zack has just been going on everyone elses coat tails! anyway...
i am glad that all is going well and that you were able to go to enrichment! wahoo!
have a good weekend!
Post a Comment