Sunday, September 09, 2007

So last week Kev told me he's opening his last pack of contacts so can I make an eye dr appointment for him. So I did and got him in this coming Monday (tomorrow). Well this morning he woke up with red eyes, matted shut. Pink eye. So now I wonder, do we keep the eye doctor appointment and can he prescribe drops for the pink eye and will they do all the stuff they have to while he has it, or do I cancel the eye dr appointment and make him an appointment with our regular dr? Hmmm...not really sure.

Anyhow, pink eye kept Kevin home from church. I knew Justin would be too much for me alone so I left him here with Kevin and Jakey and I went because the primary program is on the 23rd and I wanted Jakey to have a chance to practice with the other children. So, off we went to church. I sat in a chair, I was told that if I got up AT ALL they would send me to Relief Society. LOL Now I just have to decide if I'm going to stand for the primary program when we sing. I don't want to look silly sitting there, but I don't want to hurt myself either. I'll be 33.5 weeks and I get off bedrest at 34 weeks. So, what do I do. The Primary Pres and music person both suggested that I just stand for the 2 songs that the presidency has a seperate part from the children so that we have more volume, but I can sit if I am not comfortable with that. (For example, we're singing the first verse of "Love Is Spoken Here" and the kids sing the 2nd verse, then together, to help the 4 of us be more loud than 20 primary children.)

I'm going through another growth spurt I think because I'm insatiably hungry again. LOL I just can't seem to get enough food. And now my bouts with insomnia are filled with my eating as well. Last night I went ahead and ate when I woke up at 2:00am and I managed to fall back asleep after only about an hour of being awake, so maybe my tummy is causing the insomnia? I don't know, but I do know the scale is NOT going to be my friend when I go back to the dr's on the 18th!

So, that was my totally random Sunday post! LOL

3 comments:

Lorie said...

LOL! I woke up every night at 3 am in my last trimester to eat cereal, yes it was my tummy!

Bummer about pink eye, I have had it ,it is no fun! I went to the eye doctor and he noticed in my charts that it was time for a check-up but he said I would have to wait until the infection cleared, if that helps you any? He gave me some oinment that was a pain to put in your eye, but it helped so much! BT+W I was pregnant when I had it. Hope he gets it cleared up soon.

Jennie said...

i am so sorry about kev's pink eye... no fun for him!

i am sure all will go well with the primary program!

Natalie said...

Bummer about the pink eye! Kenzie had it a couple months ago.

Take it easy with the standing, the baby is more important than the presidency's volume.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed