Our decorating for Halloween for FHE was a success. The boys had a ton of fun. They especially liked putting the spider web stuff on the rod iron gate leading to our house....LOL! Then Justin fell asleep early and Jakey and I played Crazy 8's...he WHOPPED me, several times! LOL
I LOVED Dancing With The Stars last night! I had to change it the last 30 minutes so I missed Jane Seymour and Mel B. dancing, but I caught the first 4. My mom is finally watching for the first year - probably because Marie Osmond is on this year - and she's like I can't believe some of these women older than me can do this show! I told her they count to 8 alot slower then the younger girls and boy could you tell that last night! LOL That Cheetah girl did AWESOME!
Then we were talking about Thanksgiving...Thanksgiving is just over a week after my scheduled c-section! Anyhow, usually my parents go to their cabin and we go to Kevin's grandparents and then if we can we go up to their cabin and if we can't then we have Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday when they get back so that we're not running around like crazy. Well this year, I think because we're going to have a new baby, my mom wants us to come to their house for Thanksgiving. I HATE it when she does this because it makes our holidays STINK. We end up spending the entire day in the car going from place to place - ugh. She promised they'd have a really early dinner (at 1 PM) if we go there first so we can make it to Kevin's grandparents house by 5:00 PM, still. Ugh. I am not a fan of running all over town on holidays. Especially not 10 days post partum! The holidays are already giving me a headache. LOL
Ok I've been doing laundry for two days and I have a MOUNTAIN of it to fold, send a rescue team if you don't hear back from me!!! LOL
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

1 comment:
I had to drive to Denver and back when I was 10 days post partum...That's a 5 1/2 to 6 hour day of traveling. It was awful! I think you should just tell your mom it will be too hard on you. Tell her she's welcome to visit you at home before you go to your husband's grandparents house. You need to rest!
Post a Comment