Monday, September 03, 2007

I guess all those questions yesterday wore Justin out because he fell asleep at 1 PM watching a sprint car race on TV and didn't wake up until almost 4:30! LOL I fell asleep too and then unfortunately suffered from severe insomnia last night and didn't fall asleep until 5:30 this morning!!! And I woke up at 7:30 to the sound of the phone ringing and my mom calling on her way back into town. I am TIRED.

Kevin's grandparents should be BBQing today and if they do decide to do that then I think I'm going to go hold down a recliner in their living room for a while - can't pass up tritip and my favorite pistachio fruit salad!!! LOL

Well I'm off to supervise house cleaning from my recliner. The only way to do it! LOL

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Send some of that BBQ over here! I'm hungry! Lol!

Lorie said...

Hope you had a good time!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed