Thursday, September 27, 2007

Who Is In Your Family?

Jakey just got home from Community Day, the day his virtual public school has designated to have their credentialed teachers provide instruction in Math and Language Arts as well as an elective such as Cooking, Music, etc. and the kids do service projects as well during this time.

Anyhow, I grab his backpack to look through it for a more indepth explanation of how his day was then, "fine." And I come across some pre-writing paperwork for an essay he's supposed to be writing about himself. He's supposed to list all the members of his family. Here's Jakey's list:

1. Mom
2. Dad
3. Justin
4. Jayden - she lives in mom's belly right now though.
5. Jacob
6. Playstation 2

Yep, apparently I gave birth to a PS2 and didn't even know it! LOL I could have understood the dog, but the Playstation????? LOL!

6 comments:

Jennie said...

that is sooooooooo funny!

i think if my husband had to write that essay he would say the same thing...

ps2
psp
ps3

.....

Natalie said...

That's awesome!

Beth said...

HA!! That is REALLY funny!

Stacey said...

LOL! That must have hurt you. ;)

maren out my laundry said...

hahahaha that is sooo funny. that kid kills me! yay about being off bedrest! Hope you get to do a ton of fun stuff this weekend!

Natalie said...

Oh, don't forget to check out my blog. You've won an award!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed