Monday, June 18, 2007

Ah, I can't wait to get out of the house later today. This morning has been an interesting one already and I'm sooooo ready to go swimming and have a break!

Jacob and Justin eat breakfast together at the table every morning. Jakey makes them cereal. I want to keep this habit so I can feed the baby when she comes and because I don't like cereal...LOL Anyhow, so Jakey pours breakfast, blesses it, and then they eat. Justin messed around while eating a bit this morning and so when Jakey was done he still had quite a bit of cereal. He doesn't like to be alone at the table so when Jakey walked away, he did too. Now Jakey says, "If you're not going to eat your cereal then I am!" and pretends to walk towards the kitchen, Justin would then say, "No, I want it!" and run for the kitchen. He'd then come right back in the family room. This went on for about 5 minutes. Finally they both decide to go back in the kitchen, Jakey and Justin are going to "share" what's left in Justin's bowl, having dueling spoons going on or something. They get to the kitchen and all of a sudden there is a big scream.

Buddy beat them to it. LOL Normally I'd be mad because I HATE when that dog gets on the table and eats food, makes it to where I have to put her out every time that we eat so that if I have to get up to potty I can do so without worrying about my food! However, the dog eating their food because they were fighting over it, just seemed like justice...LOL.

Anyhow they are now at war over a blanket, this is a war that happens, EVERY. STINKING. MORNING. So I'm off to police this war (by sending all blankets back upstairs and enforcing the "if you're cold enough you need a blanket, go back to bed" rule. It's going to be 108 today, I think they can survive without a blanket. LOL

My other thing I must remember for today is, RUB IN YOUR SUNBLOCK ALL THE WAY TO THE SUIT! The other day when I went swimming I apparently didn't want to get the white stuff on my suit because i have about a 1/2 inch burn all the way around where my suit falls because I probably didn't rub it up to the suit. And a 1/2 inch burn at my hairline on my face, apparently I didn't want to get sunblock in my hair either...LOL Not so important now that I'm burnt, LOL! Today, must rub it in all the way to the suit! :)

Have a great day!

3 comments:

maren out my laundry said...

have a great swimming day! that is too dang funny about the dog. LOL got what they deserve. LOL don't get burned today!

Jennie said...

i love days like that... relax... swim... read...

fun summer days!

Kate said...

I hope it was a great day! :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed