Thank you for all the birthday wishes! It was a fantastic birthday!
I love having all my online friends mention it, and then the outpouring from my RL friends and family - I felt very loved on my b-day and that was the best present of all. My other "best present" was the baby. I'm grateful for the boys and Kevin and my family in general, just exceptionally glad that the one thing that I've been blowing candles out for years while wishing, has FINALLY come true and feeling the baby wiggle inside me makes my birthday very special to me.
In tangible (well more like commercial) presents - I got the most comfortable PJ's!!! I got other stuff too, but man PJ's! I didn't realize how uncomfortable all my jammies were getting!! That stake RS cabin trip is coming up next weekend and I really wanted some cute jammies to wear. :) Kevin also brought me home a dozen roses after he finally got off work really, really late last night. We're going out to celebrate my b-day next Saturday night with our close friends.
Today we went and saw Pirates of the Carribean 3...at first I wasn't too interested, but we got free tickets, so I watched #2 and prepared and actually it was a fantastic movie...and quite a feat for me to hold off using the potty for 3 hours! LOL We had alot of fun though and came home tonight to work on my sharing time for tomorrow night. It feels so good to be a contributing member by being able to fulfill my calling!! Hopefully it's not too much, but my strength really is returning in this "honeymoon" trimester.
Ok, so you all know I have insane dreams - well last night I had dreams all night that SOMETHING stopped me from finding out what the baby is on Monday. Like natural disasters, etc. No natural disaster better happen between now and Monday at 9:00 am!! LOL We stopped by JC Penney's to return a maternity dress I got for my b-day (I got another one that is more modest and my style! LOL) and refused to even look at baby clothes, don't want to jinx myself! LOL
Well I'm off to go slip into my new comfy jammies and watch some TV for the night and get the chance to be quiet and still and feel this little one beat around on my organs for a bit. It's still so cute, and I remember all too well, it turns to bruising punches and kicks so quickly, it's best to enjoy the light movements before the baby starts to get really rough! LOL
Night!
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

1 comment:
i love new jammies! one of my favorite things...
Post a Comment