Friday, June 22, 2007

The highlights of my day:

I found knee length maternity shorts, IN MY SIZE!!

I made a deal with Kevin if I didn't buy them before pay day I could get not just one, but TWO pairs (black and khaki)!

Kevin normally works til midnight on Fridays, so even though it's payday we don't get to do any fun stuff til the next day - TODAY they have him working til 2-3 pm!!!

I'm seriously considering getting a pedicure, I mean I cannot reach my toes anymore!

Payless is having BOGO sales and I am gonna get TWO pairs of sandals! FOR ME! :) LOL

The low-lights of my day:

I was awoken by our lame dog who got the handle of a walmart bag wrapped around her neck (not choking her mind you, just carrying a walmart bag full of craft stuff around the house at 7 AM acting as though the bag was murdering her. I'm a very unsympathetic person at 7:00 AM.

This cold/allergy thingy. I don't really see how it could be allergies because the hot summer sun has killed every living thing in town, so I am left thinking it has to be a cold?

It's gonna be hot AGAIN. I can't wait til Sunday, the forecast is in the 80's!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Yay for getting shoes and shorts! LOL at your dog, I'm unsympathetic that early too.

Jennie said...

don't ya just love a good sale! and the find of the day! knee shorts in the size you need! what a great day!!!

love it!

Lorie said...

So, did you get the new shorts? I hope you love them.

BTW, did you see this post?
http://lories-stitch-in-time.blogspot.com/2007/06/i-rock.html

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed