Monday, June 04, 2007

Man, I am still in shock, I cannot believe it's a girl!!

Anyhow, here's the pics!! She was soooooo unbelievably cute playing with her hands and yawning and just lightly kicking me now and then. She's hanging out under my c/s scar today, hip to hip, just lounging! (Even though I had a pancake breakfast with orange juice to wake her up!!! LOL)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And, what I did immediately after finding out I am having a girl!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Some funnies from the u/s, when we were done, Jakey called my mom and told her, "the baby has a labia!!!" LOL My mom was like, what????? LOL

Kevin said, the baby is still a boy just his parts are really small, and the tech said, then pink clothes are not going to be a problem for him! LOL

Anyhow, she's BEAUTIFUL and we're so, so, so, so happy that she's healthy and perfect! I can't believe I'm going to have a daughter. As soon as the u/s was over, I RAN to the closest store and bought TONS of clothes, I'm only holding what came home on hangers in the belly pic! LOL

5 comments:

Kara said...

That is so awesome Dawn! I'm so happy you're having a girl! Have fun getting ready for her!!!

Mom4ever said...

Yaaaay, it's a girl!!! Congratulations, Dawn!

Kate said...

Congrats! I'm so excited you get your girl! :)

Natalie said...

Congrats!!!!! Girls are so much fun!!! Looks like you're starting to figure that out though with your shopping. LOL!

Stacey said...

YAY!!! Congrats Dawn,I'm so happy for you! Girls are so much fun!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed