I woke up the middle of the night last night and cried...I realized I'm not going to sleep through the night again until November.....of 2008.....at least. LOL
You know how it is - your pelvis feels like someone took a bat to it everytime you roll over, or lift your leg to put on jeans...your hips feel like someones driving an ice pick into them when you've slept on one side too long....yep. I must have hit my head on a rock to forget how much that stuff HURTS!
What really made me cry, it's going to get MUCH worse before it gets better...LOL
Ok I'll stop whining now, but wow, how in the world can we forget this pain enough to do this again??? That is truly amazing, huh?
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

1 comment:
Way to be optomistic Dawn...hahahaha!! Some of my pains actually went away the further along I got, so I hope the same is true for you. As for the sleep....nothing you can do about that except remember what a blessing it is to have a reason to be so tired ;)
Post a Comment