Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I forgot to share this pic of yesterday - my boys are so stinkin cute!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Anyhow, I have to run off today to take them to the dentist and stuff like that....fun stuff! :)

Anyhow, I was considering buying the Simplicity Nursery-In-A-Box at Walmart for $199 and then upon looking at reviews I came across one review where a baby died in it. Now on one hand, they warn of babies dying in your bed (sleeping with you) but we've done that and not thought much of it, and so I'm inclined to believe that it may have been user error, not putting it together right, etc. But on the other hand, could I sleep in another room if my baby were in that crib? Hmmmm....I just don't know. I kind of don't think so. Kevin thinks he wouldn't be able to sleep and that if something happened I'd blame him forever for putting it together wrong. So what do you think? Could you let your child sleep in a crib that you read ONE bad (child died) review but 50 good reviews for?

2 comments:

Jennie said...

your boys are so stinking cute!

i don't know about the crib... that is a tough choice...

and thanks for posting on my blog! it was funny that you saw the inventory people at wal-mart... that is exactly the kind of thing that i do...

my job is to double check "their" counts... not always so accurate! well i have 4 more weeks of heck - before my inventory day!

anyway... thanks! fun to read your blog!!!

Stacey said...

Darling pic of your boys!

I wouldn't know about the crib either. Since it was only one incident,I think it would still be safe.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed