| You Are a Little Messy |
![]() You aren't the cleanest person in the world, but you're definitely not a slob. You clean up when you have the time, but you're realistic about what you can get done. Generally, you're pretty organized and tidy - though you may have a few hidden messes. You eventually get around to making things spotless, but you do it on your own schedule! |
I think that's a fairly accurate description of me! Right now I have a routine of cleaning the entire downstairs every single day, so downstairs always looks fantastic, but upstairs????? It's like my zone of messes because no one but us goes up there...LOL But tomorrow while Jakey's at scouts I'm tossing a bunch of his crud he DOESN'T need anymore! LOL


2 comments:
I got the same thing :)
You are the same as me! Glad you enjoyed this.
Post a Comment