My mom left today for a week in Illinois. Boy is that gonna stink!! No one to talk to during the day, and no rides anywhere! LOL Oh well, next week we'll do some stuff to get me out of the house. I really need to try driving again, I haven't driven in 3 months and in August we're buying a minivan and it'll be mine to drive anytime...LOL!
Yesterday I got more sun, but mostly just tanned, it's nice to see the "cap sleeved white shirt under bathing suit" look going away...LOL I plan to be plenty tanned by August. It feels so good to float and get this baby's weight off of me for a while. My hips and pelvis have been hurting so much less!!!
Today is my free day - no kiddos!! Tomorrow too because Kev's older younger sister (18) is going to watch Jakey and her brother and sister tomorrow after school (Jakey's staying the night tonight) so I just have Justin. It'll be nice to have the break!
Last night Kevin bought me In and Out Burger...now I like them ok, but usually I think their fries taste like cardboard but their burgers are heavenly, last night, their fries were fantastic and their burger, a bit more than heavenly!! Washed down with a strawberry shake...mmmmm. However, I get weighed at the dr's office on Monday and I don't want some huge weight gain, so back to home cooking for me for the rest of the week!!
Well, the boys are outside playing so I have an hour to an hour and a half to work on the downstairs so I better get at it! Gotta clean this house up some! :)
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

3 comments:
It took me forever to drive after being on bedrest with the twins. Then after my c-section, I did not drive for about 3 weeks. That is so good that you are getting a minivan! We need one sooo bad! Soon Soon I keep telling myself.
bummer your mom is gone, whos in IL? Fun fun, hope its a quick week and you have your buddy back!
Post a Comment