I work really hard to make sure the house is fairly clean all the time. I work at it constnatly - redoing what I've already done, to keep it fairly clean. But there is an area of my house I have a hard time cleaning - and I spend alot of time there, just because it's MY mess LOL. I clean up after everyone else in the house's messes and I just don't like to clean up this one area that's just mine! LOL
It's my computer desk...I leave a cup on there longer than I would want anyone else to, because it's MY mess...LOL Is that neurotic or what?! LOL
So, do you have an area of your house that you purposely don't clean up as often as the rest, just so you can enjoy YOUR mess as long as possible?
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

3 comments:
Nope....there are places that are messy, but not on purpose and they all drive me nuts! I'm glad you enjoy yours though!
ok... so i totally love your blog! you don't know me...i found your blog through a friend of a friend of a friend... anyway... love it!
your music is great! each song is on my "favorites" list! how fun!
k.. i am officially a fan! thanks for sharing!
Thanks Jennie! :)
Jen - well yeah the rest of the house gets pretty messy 99% of the time, but I've seen pics of your house - your house is clean, clean, clean girly! Esp for having 3 kids under 3!
Post a Comment