Never in a million years are you all going to believe what Justin did this morning. Never.
He took a Costco sized container of pepper to the top of our stairs. (Black Pepper) He sprinkled about 1 lb of pepper all the way down the stairs...paying particular attention to getting it right in the center of the stairs. Then, he went to the top of the stairs, stripped all of his clothes off (You don't want to get pepper on them I suppose...) and slid down the stairs, ON HIS NAKED BUTT.
I'm on the phone with my mom and Justin's screaming - HELP ME, MY BUTT HURTS, HELP ME!! And I can't figure out for the life of me, what in the world he's crying for. He brings me to the stairs and shows me....and screams, "My butt burns!!!" Ok after I laugh hysterically....sorry, but that is funny! I throw him in the bath and tell Jakey to stay with him and vacuum the stairs...well apparently he wouldn't sit in the bath water for Jakey, so his butt got more and more seasoned (now we're not talking cheeks here people, think BUTT CRACK) yeah, so he's SCREAMING. So I get him to sit, I wash his butt, I do everything I can think of....the pepper is still making him scream.
So, what does any mother do??? I called the dr. I think it was a full five minutes before the nurse stopped laughing and crying....then another 10 for the dr and rest of the staff....followed by - apparently there is a special ointment for little boys who slide down the stairs on black pepper butt naked and irritate their butts....it'll be waiting for me at the front desk. (Can I really show my face in there????) Oh and if the burning doesn't stop by tomorrow or he has a hard time going potty, we need to bring him in. THIS is so getting written down, I'm telling ALL of his dates this story. And I think I might have grey hairs. Oy!
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

9 comments:
A-hahahaha!!! What a goof!!
I mean, I'm so sorry about Justin's poor bum. Hope he feels better soon.
:-)
Oh my goodness, you live a wild life! Sad thing for me is that I can see Ryan doing just the same thing! I hope he's feeling better soon!
wowzers! now THAT is a story!!!
i hope it all turns out ok....
Oh my gosh, I'm sorry but that is the funniest thing I've heard all day! I hope his bum feels better.
James and I laughed our butts off . . . hmm . . . maybe not the most appropriate comment for this post . . . but goodness! Never a dull moment at your house lately! :)
LMBO!!!! Oh my goodness,never a dull moment for you! That is SO something that my nephews would do,LOL!
We had a combined family gathering for Father's Day, and everyone got to hear about "ogres in the carpet", and the pepper story. We all had a great laugh; what a hoot!
That is hilarious! What in the world came over him!
Oh, I can so relate to that! Except it was cayenne pepper and...
Okay, I can't relate. Funny story.
Post a Comment