Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Argh, so this is my padded space and I'm gonna let my frustration out! I went upstairs to take a nap and when I come down, Kevin's brother and sister (who are staying here in the afternoons after summer school - and NO we're not being paid or compensated for our food or anything for this) are heating and buttering up all my English Muffins!! Plus it's nearly 4:30 and I'm going to make dinner in a few minutes! And they're making the kids some too! I'm like Kev, what the heck??? 1) They CHOSE not to eat the FREE lunch at school because they "didn't like it" and have been told, "well the Top Ramen is in the cupboard." since that's about all I can afford to feed these extra picky eater kids...nope they didn't have anything. and 2) it's 4:30, now no one is going to eat my dinner I'm making. ARGH. Skip it, I'm NOT making dinner. :(

3 comments:

Kara said...

I'm sorry they did that :( My brother used to come visit all the time and just eat whatever he wanted and it drove me nuts. You do NOT take a pg woman's food! Not if you want to live long.

Jennie said...

ohhhhh- i am so sorry. it is very frustrating when "guests" take advantage of kindness!

good plan... not making dinner! (except for you, of course!)

Lorie said...

Sorry, they sound hard to deal with in the food department. I like your plan of not making dinner too! Yes I hope you made yourself something though!

Come visit my blog. I got another fun meme for you lol!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed