It's like there is a clock in my uterus, everyday at 7:00 pm until about 7:30 Jayden squirms and wiggles and kicks and moves all around, it's pretty much the only time her movement is consistent for more than just a few minutes here and there. It's adorable! While I type she's actually giving me a couple good blows to the c/s scar when usually she's a light jabber. Cute!
Justin's tush is healing - he has a little rash looking area, but we're putting ointment on it and it seems ok. I told a few friends at church today the story and we laughed long and hard about it (reverently, in the hallway, LOL). Seriously, Justin is just a silly, silly kid! Last night he became OBSESSED with Toy Story, he is a HUGE Woody and Buzz fan, he'd never seen the movies until yesterday/today and now he's HOOKED. Loves them!
I have BIL and SIL this week. (BIL is 13 and SIL is 10) I think it'll be an easier week though because SIL's extreme moodiness was explained away with the appearance of, well what appears for the first time when you're about her age. Thank goodness we have 3 or so weeks until going through it again! And I think we instilled in her, with a few girl talks this weekend, that you cannot knock everyone's head off, no matter how much the annoy you, just because you're hormonal. I know, it's hard enough for me to understand at 26, I'm sure at 10 it's worse. Which led me to thinking, oh no, I'm going to have a daughter who has to have these kinds of talks someday!!! Panic mode!
Anyhow, it's Father's day, gonna go see if I can get a short game going before the kidlets go to bed. We made Kevin breakfast in bed, biscuits, gravy, sausage, and OJ but Kevin was lonely in bed while we all ate at the table, LOL, so he came downstairs and ate with us at the table. The boys made him cute bowties out of M&M's (a reg pack of M&M's, pipe cleaner cute in half to make the bow tie take shape, and string to tie around Daddy's neck)...very cute....he wouldn't wear it though...hmmmm....LOL!
Have a good rest of Father's Day everyone!
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

2 comments:
I still giggle when I think about what Justin did lol. Glad you had a good father's day :)
that is so cute! i love these days... the ones dedicated to the people we love the most! how fun!
twilight is considered an "teen" book, but everyone i know is reading it! my friend gave it me me and told me not to read the back cover. that it would "ruin" it, so i made her tear off the back cover. lol!
anyway.... check it out... and try not to read the back cover...
Post a Comment