All hail the swing! FINALLY Jayden has gotten the memo that babies like swings. She's been happily swinging in hers for an hour today. I've been waiting for her to start liking it, especially since we have two! LOL The bigger one seems to be the only one that can keep up with her because she seems to like it on HIGH (Fling baby across the room setting) and since I figured that out she's been happier, or too afraid to cry...hmmmm...
I got some schooling done with Jakey today and yesterday - it feels good to try to do it and be normal again. Hopefully we'll figure out where we're moving soon and we can just enroll him in regular school. The new quarter starts in two weeks so hopefully we can get it done before then.
Justin has recently decided to say his own, unassisted prayers. They are ADORABLE. And all of them include, "and please let Santa come back again soon!" LOL They include other more important things like "please keep Daddy safe at work" and "let this food nourish and strengthen our bodies" (over cocoa puffs, oops! LOL) and I think it's just adorable! Before this he was still asking for help with his prayers.
Kevin and I are going with two other couples to a professional basketball game on Friday night. We have to take Jayden because she's 100% breastfed and I haven't ever bothered with the pump or bottles so I don't even know if she would take it, but I'm not that interested in figuring it out because then I'd be in pain through the whole game so we're going to take her with us. I'm going to wear her in her sling that she loves and hope for the best. The movie we saw yesterday was loud and she did really great at that.
And my last piece of randomness for today - it's been a week without soda and I miss it TERRIBLY. I miss the carbonation, the taste, oh man I miss all of it! Last night we went out to dinner and Kevin had a Sprite (I had water) and it was all I could do not to drink his drink! LOL But I won't cave! No more soda!
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

3 comments:
Ahhh, the swing. We loved the swing....Solo prayers--they grow up so fast!
Congrats on the bball game. It ought to be alot of fun....
My twins loved the swings, but Neil never would get into it.
Good luck on your no soda, you can do it!
how fun! i hope you have a great time at the basketball game! sounds fun!
and... the water... good luck! it does get easier! i promise!
Post a Comment