Our bedframe broke a move or two ago and we haven't replaced it since, mostly because I feel silly paying $60 or so for a metal frame for the bed. So our mattress has been on the floor ever since, and we have a nice headboard, but it just looks silly. Anyhow, I found a metal frame for our bed on Craigslist today for $10!!! Score! Kevin's going to pick it up on his way home from work tomorrow! Awesome!
Now I'm watching Craigslist for a cheap couch set because we're going to have a family room and living room and only enough furniture for one...
P.S. Our storm isn't here fully yet, but it is SOOOOOO windy here! 60-70 mph winds!
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

2 comments:
Batten down the hatches! Remember the old days when ladies wore scaves to keep their hair from blowing--and a ton of hairspray?
i am going to have to check out craiglist! pretty cool!
ya... very windy here too... but not that windy!
Post a Comment