I am not drinking soda anymore, and I am drinking a ton more water. I have had a small cup of milk or sugar free drink - like Wyler's Raspberry Ice or something here and there, but not more than one per day, just water mostly. Tonight though the kids and I will be eating on the run, so what do I order to drink? It's a habit to order a soda, so I have to make this conscious choice to order something else. I'd like to not have water, because honestly I am picky about my water (lots of ice, from my fridge, etc.) and I've had 8 cups already and it's 10 am! So what do you drink when you eat out?
5 comments:
Well, I'm not gonna be a lot of help, 'cause I have water. :-) My mom doesn't care for just plain water, though, and always orders water with lemon (you can even get extra lemons if you ask).
Good luck!
Okay you are going to think I am crazy but I just hate lemonade out at restaurants so I order a water mostly bottled because we have only eaten cheap lately! I bring in my purse a Crystal Light packet to add to bottled water. This year I have quit soda that is regular well actually I started about two months ago and I only drink diet. The only thing I like though is Diet Dr. Pepper or Diet Sprite but you can't find those in the restaurant either so I just do my lemonade thing.
Also I did not drink any pop while I was pregnant with the twins. I used to LOVE Coke. I would throw up if I drank any pop, rootbeer even Sprite while I was pregnant. So, after I had the twins I tried to drink it again and it is still to this day just plan nasty to me except Dr. Pepper(and I buy the caffine free kind) or Sprite. Good luck with your new habit!
I'm no help, I drink water when I'm out.
Unsweetened ice tea-water with lemon-hot tea-crystal light-bottled water( there are flavored ones). You gotta get used to plain old water-you can do it! I have a friend who lost 50# by switching to plain water--no other diet-just changed what she drank!
i usually order water too... however, sometimes i get lemonaide...
oh... and i ask for lemon in my water... extras too...
Post a Comment