A few weeks ago I took Jayden for her two month shots. Justin saw her immunization card and that it's stamped up and asked about it. I told him, "Jayden got shots today and they put stamps on the ones she got with the date so that we'd know what she'd had already." He said, "oh, ok." and that was the end of that. Or so I thought.
Justin heard me confirming his appointment for tomorrow with the doctor. "Ok, yep, he'll be there, oh and he's due for more shots right?" (pause) "ok, sounds good, we'll be there tomorrow." Time goes by, I'm nursing Jayden, all of a sudden Justin brings me something yellow and chopped in confetti. It's HIS shot record. He cut up his shot record! He says, "Now I can't get shots because no body knows how many I've had." Nice try.
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

6 comments:
Ohhhhhhh man! What a kid. Sorry about his shot record being torn apart! But man, he's a smart cookie, isn't he?! :-)
LOL What a little stinker! And holy cow that kid's got smarts!
That is so funny Dawn! Yes you got a little stinker there, lol!
Wow,he is way too smart! Too bad it didn't work. LOL
lol! wow! who would have thought that!! wow!! good luck with that one! hee hee!
Just his luck---doctors keep records on the computer, too. Good try, Justin!
Post a Comment