Thursday, January 10, 2008

Foggy Day

It's a fairly foggy day here. I drove Kevin to work and through town it was the worst which is actually surprising because I live on the outskirts and we usually get it the worst. It takes about 20 minutes to get to Kevin's work, so when I was returning 40 minutes later, sure enough, the fog had reached my side of town fully. Also surprising is that there aren't any school delays. Jakey's school that he attends on Thursdays doesn't have delays because parents drop off and there are no buses but still, it's surprising!

Today is the day for Justin's shots! I haven't told him that the doctor's office keeps a record too so they'll still be able to give him the shots he needs without the record. I'm planning on telling him when we're seated in our room, LOL.

Well I must go break up WWIII...Jakey has his Gameboy and Justin wants to play it so he's been yelling at Jakey for a bit and then he blocked the exit from the dining room so that Jakey couldn't go past without giving it to him. However, our dining room leads to our kitchen as well and our kitchen has it's own exit, so Jakey just went out that way and Justin's fuming mad that he got past him with the Gameboy.

Off to break up fights, make lunches, and torture the kiddo with shots!

1 comment:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

So---how'd he react when he found out you knew the scoop about doctors keeping records? Bet he was bummed!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed