Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Meme

I was tagged by Natalie for this meme.

These are the rules :
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. A. Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog; or
B. Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list; or C. Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when you were 25 years old.
3. Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.

***

I choose 5 random and/or weird facts about myself because I don't feel far enough past 25 to do the one and I hardly ever go anywhere and really I like Bakersfield, shocking I know, but I do! LOL

1. One of my thumbs is shorter then the other. When Jakey was 1.5 he threw a nasty temeper tantrum and broke my thumb (I was holding him by his armpits). The cast I was in disfigured my thumb.

2. I say pajamas PUH-JAWM-UHS, it is NOT PUH-JAM-UHS!

3. I chose my wedding band/engagement rings when I was 16 (with Kevin) and at 16 I wanted something very simple and plain and inexpensive...now at 26, I LOVE my rings, but I wish my diamond was bigger - maybe for an anniversary???

4. I love to rock out in the car to Love Shack. It was on today when I was alone in my car having left Jayden with Kevin's sister and Justin as well while I enrolled Jakey in school - it was nice!

5. My iPod has Barry Manilow on it - ACK!

I tag whoever wants to, I'm a no pressure Meme collector...LOL

I tag:

1 comment:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Learning more about you all the time!
Nothing wrong with a little Barry Manilow---but there is too much! I may decide to do a meme but I found one that is about 50 questions long. I've been holding off but you may have inspired me!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed