Friday, January 25, 2008

Stupid Recession

When Kevin went into work today he got notice that effective immediately, he's back to driving. Business is slow so the owners are going to run it themselves. He'll have his seniority as a driver back (which guarantees him 40+ hours per week) and while they took away his salary, we'll probably end up about the same if not slightly better some weeks because of overtime. I just feel bad for him, he felt like he was getting somewhere and now he has to go back to what he hates.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

That's a bummer for him. :(

Lorie said...

David has had to work many a job he hated but somehow things have always seemed to work out! That is a bummer!

Laura said...

All this talk about a recession scares me a bit. (Okay more than a bit.) I'm glad Kevin still has a job though. That's a blessing in disguise. I saw your mom at Jesse's homecoming talk. I was bombarded with people afterwards and then I didn't get to see her to talk to her. Anyways, hope you are well.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Bummer but at least he got the seniority and he still has a job...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed