Jakey is back in public school. He was so excited this morning (after the initial wake up call and reminder that regular school starts E-A-R-L-Y! LOL
I don't have much time because Jayden is stirring and needs to eat, but I talked to the principal and I think everything is going to be just fine! His teacher should call this afternoon to discuss what he was doing and he gets off the bus in an hour.
Be back later with full details of how the first day went.
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

2 comments:
I'm glad that things are off to a good start for him. Fingers crossed that he'll thrive in school!
I bet that's a big relief for you. At least one of the kids will be busy part of the day. His brother will miss him! Glad it went well for you with the principal....Hope Jake makes friends or reacquaints himself with old ones and his teacher has learned some patience and listening skills! Good luck, kiddo!
Post a Comment