Ok, someone tell her she can get out now.
I even had a dream last night that my friend called me today and told me that she's pregnant and she had her baby before I did! LOL I told her that on the phone this morning and she said, "no I'm not pregnant, and couldn't possibly deliver before you!" LOL I'm having anxiety now over someone delivering before me...Rachel...keep that baby in!!!! LOL
You all know how the end of pregnancy goes though...so I'll spare you. Except you can laugh a little at my expense - last night I took a shower and I started bawling when the bar of soap dropped to the bottom of the shower. Kevin came running in (big thud scared him) and laughed cause I was sitting there crying because I couldn't bend over to pick it up. LOL I know, I've lost my mind. It'll be back shortly - probably about 3 weeks from Monday! LOL
Jakey's off to school today and so it's just me and Justin - Justin who was NEVER meant to be an only child. He's so bored he's driving me crazy. LOL Luckily he's getting over his fear of playing outside by himself because that was seriously awful. It's kind of cold out there too - sunny but cold! Brrr!! (yep under 70 is cold!)
Today I shall conquer the laundry - I WILL get all of our laundry done, folded/hung, and put away TODAY. And have NO MORE LAUNDRY TO DO, until the boys take a shower tonight that is...LOL That and scrubbing the bathroom are my goals for today. We'll see if it all gets done. :)
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

2 comments:
37 weeks!! Wooooooooohooooooooo!!!!
Not much longer now.
Although the way your little gal keeps spinning there on your sidebar, it doesn't appear that she's "locked into position" yet. ;-)
I'm excited for you!!!! I know this doesn't really compare but....my chocolate dappled mini-dachshund is due to have puppies between Oct.26 and Oct. 31. For dogs, gestation is 63 days and they have multiple babies. The way she looks ( belly dragging the floor ),she must have 6... and she is ready to pop. Course, they're grown enough to leave home in 8 weeks..no comparison. Seriously, I am so happy that your time is nearly here. When they put Jayden in your arms, all these hard days will melt away. The boys will be amazed and Kevin will fall in love. Baby girls are so special..
I envy you...No kidding!
Post a Comment