Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Crazy 8's

8 things I'm passionate about:
My Family
My Faith
Homeschooling Jakey
A few TV shows....LOL
Popsicles
Tenent's Rights - I'm working on a letter to the paper right now.
I'm passionately against drinking and drug use - I wish people could see what they do to themselves and their families when they do these things!
Food!
8 things I want to do before I die:
Go on a fabulous vacation
Travel more
Get out of debt
Finish my degree
Have a rewarding career when my children are grown
See my children grown and happy
Turn 100 (LOL)
Learn to be more humble
8 things I say often:
Totally!
Whatever!
Stop hitting your brother!
Stop hitting the dog!
Stop hitting me!
Stop making messes!
Is it time for bed yet?
I love you!
8 books I've recently read:
Blogs
message boards
Lisey's Story by Stephen King (I know! It wasn't very scary though! LOL) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
So That's What They're For! (A book about Breastfeeding)
The Children of the Promise
and The Hearts of the Children series'
Parent's Guide to Handwriting Without Tears (Cursive Edition)
8 songs I could listen to over and over:
Love Is Spoken Here
Anything Song by Chris Daughtry
When You Say Nothing At All - Allison Kraus
I Don't Want to Miss A Thing - Mark Chestnut (or Aerosmith, but the MC one was our wedding song)
Oh, I get chills when I hear a group of women singing As Sisters In Zion
Kenny Chesney - Don't Blink
Nickleback - Rock Star
Gwen Stefani - the sweet escape
8 things that attract me to my best friends:
They are honest
They are Trustworthy
They put forth as much effort into our friendship as I do
They care deeply
They're always there
They don't wait to see what I need them to do, they just do it
They share everything
We can cry and laugh at the same time together
8 things Ive learned this past year:
We weren't "fated" to never have more children - the time just wasn't right til now (why it's right now, I'm not sure LOL)
Be leary of landlord's - it's tough to rent right now!
No matter how many children you have, you can love each of them deeply
I learned how much my ward cares - we're a very close-knit ward
The things that your kids do when they're 2 are nothing compared to what they'll do when they get older - they get bigger - so do their problems
Third grade is HARD!
You will not have nice things in the house until your kids are grown
Age is not a factor in friendship - you can have close friends that are 90 and close friends that are much, much younger!
8 people I think should do Crazy 8's
Stacey
Jenn
Natalie
Lorie
Kara
Kate
Laura
Maren

6 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

This is very cute,Dawn. Hope you don't mind that I borrow it for my blog!

Dawn said...

Nope, feel free Linda!

Kara said...

I'll try to remember to do this soon :D I'm getting behind on memes and awards again!

Natalie said...

I'll do this soon! Thanks for the tag. :) That was fun to read.

Stacey said...

I will do this soon. :)

Jennie said...

that was fun! thanks for sharing!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed