Thursday, October 04, 2007

Kevin saw my new header and wants to know why I put a tie on him, LOL.

Anyhow, yesterday Kevin went to work at 4:30 or so in the morning and was supposed to get off by 7:30 PM so that I could go to my Girl's Night Out I'd been planning for TWO WEEKS. Well he ended up having to go to Paso Robles and I knew he wasn't going to get home in time so I had to cancel with my girlfriends. My mom came and got us though and we went out to Mexican food for dinner and then to Kmart to walk off dinner. I got Jayden a cute Baby's First Christmas outfit, a little red santa dress outfit and a few other things, what I can't resist girl clothes! LOL It was a fun time and the best part was, it was the boys' bedtime when we got home! Straight to bed with them! LOL

So, I watched Pushing Daisies - YUCK, I was NOT impressed at all by it. I generally find narration during shows annoying, the only show it doesn't bother me on is Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy (sometimes it bugs me on Grey's). I watched Private Practice - still not too impressed, it's ok, but it's not Grey's. And fell asleep. Kevin STILL wasn't home. He was just leaving Paso Robles. So I woke up at 2:00 AM and Kevin should have been home by then so I called his cellphone and got no answer - FOR TWO HOURS! By 4:00 AM I was freaking out. Finally Kevin called me, he had been out of cell service where he had decided to pull over and rest, so he didn't get my calls. He would be home at about 5:30 - 6:00. So I dozed off and on until 6:00 when he got home and then went upstairs to sleep. At 7:00 AM I had to get up and get Jakey ready for school and Kevin slept until 9:00. I was so jealous! LOL But I can sleep during the day. He stayed home from work so I could nap later too.

Anyhow, I'm BEAT after not getting much sleep last night. I think I'm going to go head back to bed nowt hat I've had lunch!

4 comments:

Jennie said...

i totally know how you feel! my kevin is also a truck driver and i have had many a worrisome night! i am always worried that something might have happened and no ones knows that they need to call ME!!!

i am glad all is well and you are able to get some sleep!

Jennie said...

oh...

and i LOVE your new header!!! very cute!!!!!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

CUTE-CUTE-CUTE
Just have to add Jayden!!!
I have to agree about narrating--drives me crazy. Desperate Housewives is awesome- but Grey's--the best....

Kate said...

I'm glad that Kevin was okay . . . nerve-wracking to say the least . . . and glad that the evening turned out good last night despite not being able to have your GNO.
CUTE header! :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed