Whew, it's 7 AM and I have a Primary Presidency meeting here at 9 AM and the house is messy. But yes, I must blog before I clean. LOL (Or at least get all the sleep out of my eyes, man am I tired!)
This morning I woke up at 7:00 on the dot and I look down on Kevin's side of the bed and there's two boys laying perfectly still with their eyes open...LOL Guess they got the hint yesterday - DON'T WAKE MOMMY! LOL It's not like I want to sleep until 10 AM, I just want the SUN to wake me up! LOL So they're eating breakfast now so Jakey can get ready for school.
Last night I went out to dinner with my mom, just the two of us, and it helped me relax and unwind alot. My food wasn't very good though...LOL And the waitress kept touching my belly. Why do people do that?
I slept fairly well too last night, it wasn't as cold, I found a window that had been left open upstairs and closed it so it was just "normal" temperatures, not freezing like it is outside. This is the strangest time of the year because if you leave your house before 10 AM you need a jacket and pants, but by afternoon shorts and t-shirts are fine.
Anyhow, I must clean this morning. Load the dishwasher, vacuum the living room and ship Jakey off to school and get Justin settled with something to watch on TV while I have my meeting. I should get dressed too, maybe even shower! LOL
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

2 comments:
I hope your meeting goes well!
Moms always make us feel better, don't they?
Post a Comment