Monday, October 22, 2007

An hour and a half til the dr's office opens! Oh man, yesterday my jaw got even more painful - it's like I was hit with a shovel on half my face, it goes up all the way behind my eye and down my shoulder but my jaw is the main "focus" of the pain. But last night I couldn't open my mouth all the way and Tylenol has not been cutting it AT ALL. I'm going to the dr's first thing at 8:00 AM, there is something REALLY WRONG with my jaw and it is NOT strep throat. I'm totally freaked out by it, but more scared to have a general type dr treat me again, I really want my OB to know and see what's going on because I don't want anything to happen to the baby, he has a physician's assistant whose area is "general practice" so hopefully we can figure something out between the two of them. I am in an insane amount of pain...eating is NOT a possibility.

6 comments:

Kara said...

Ouch! I hope they can figure out what's wrong and help you feel better.

Kate said...

Dang, girl . . . that does NOT sound good! I hope they can figure out what's going on . . . I know you will, but please keep us updated.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Oh Dawn!! Does not sound good. I think it's the ear infection....I'm not a medic or nurse, but I've had a similar situation. You need to get some nutrition in you; keep up your strength. I'm praying that something good happens ASAP.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I know you don't feel well and I wouldn't really want load you down with crap---but ---I have passed you the 'I remember' tag. no rush--no rules---you just post some of your favorite remembrances and pass the tag to as many or as few as like. I look forward to reading your memories. Sincerely, I hope you feel better soon....

Beth said...

Holy cow, I'm so sorry about all the pain your in!! I hope they were able to figure something out and you're feeling a little better now.

Natalie said...

I'm sorry you're in so much pain! I hope you can get things figured out and feel better.

Random question...a newly returned missionary was talking in our branch on Sunday and mentioned he'd served in Bakersfield. Did you know an Elder (Joshua) Carty? He's not very tall, blond, kind of bad skin.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed