Monday, October 08, 2007

Only 3 appointments left!!!

Unless I go into labor, that is. LOL

I went to the doctor today - had a u/s, they're estimating her to be about 6.5 lbs - I think she's a bit smaller then that - I think she's going to come out on November 12th weighing 7 lbs 8 oz or so. But anyway, LOL, I was checked, I'm the same as last week. So I go back in two weeks, on 10/23, then on 10/30, and last on 11/6 and then c/s on November 12! Can you believe it?! The bad part of the appointment was that I gained 5 lbs in 6 days! Holy pound a day Batman! I have got to chill on eating so much! LOL The doctor didn't say anything about the gain though, when I brought it up he said, your overall gain is good still and I don't think I should make pregnant women feel bad, they see the scale, they know, but you're fine.

When I see her little clothes I could almost cry because I'm so excited for her to finally be here! I'm so excited!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Oh, I'm excited for you!! Wow; I can't believe it's almost time!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Oh, I get goosebumps thinking about how great a feeling it is to have that baby in your arms the first time!!!! I, too, am excited for you. You are so lucky.
You do alot in a days' time. Getting enough rest? No....Gotta take a break every time you can..

Rachel said...

You are getting close! When is your actual due date? We may be closer than I thought. I have an induction scheduled on the 15th if I don't go before then.

Jennie said...

how fun! i am so excited for you!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed