Friday, October 19, 2007

Yesterday I had a bunch of contractions, and Kevin was getting a little nervous but I told him it'd probably fizzle out and be nothing, and sure enough it did. Oh well, it's ok, hopefully it just prepared my body and baby more. :)

Today we're going to the park for our playgroup. Should be fun, it's nice to get out now and then. We took Kevin to work too so that we could keep the car but we don't have many other plans besides going to the park. Kevin's going to take a company truck home tonight so that he can drive himself to work tomorrow morning and then I'll pick him up in the early afternoon. I'll be glad when he gives up these Saturday morning shifts because Saturday mornings were my favorite day of the week - he gets up with the boys and watches Saturday Morning cartoons. I told him when the baby comes he has to stay home on Saturday for a few weeks so that I can lay in bed and just nurse Jayden when necessary. I need sleep! LOL

Anyhow, I better get going, I want to start some laundry and doze for an hour before it's ready to be switched over and then get ready and head to Walmart first...I need my own chair for the park! LOL I'm hoping that camping chairs are on sale.

1 comment:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

braxton-hicks.............we all had/have them. getting ready for the big day... you know that means jayden is as ready as you are... wishing for the best.
have a great weekend.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed