Monday, October 29, 2007

Pretty Baby Girl!


Jayden with my doctor.


Pretty girl has a TON of hair!


My two birthday babies!

9 comments:

Kate said...

Oh! She's just so precious! Congrats again! :)

Kara said...

Aw, she's so cute :D She does havea lot of hair!

Beth said...

So so SOOO sweet!! What a doll she is! I love her pretty blond hair!

Natalie said...

Congratulations! How cool they share a birthday!

Jennie said...

she is beautiful! congrats!

Lorie said...

She is so cute! That is so cool about having kids on the very same day. That should be easy for you to remember when someone ask what your childrens birthdays are. SShe is soooo cute. I am so happy for you.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I bet he's a proud brother, too. Jayden is absolutely beautiful. Such beautiful hair. All my babies were bald and it took almost a year before they had any. I'd pull the girls up on top and force a little barrette in it. LOL lots of pictures with a little waterfall on top. You will love this time. Relax and enjoy! Thanks for sharing your joy with us.

Sarah A. said...

Awww she is beautiful! I love her hair!

Rachel said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed