Sunday, October 07, 2007

A lot of randomness....

I'm pretty random this morning because I didn't blog yesterday and I have alot of cleaning to do (I know on the Sabbath...bad me) before we go to my mom's house to watch the afternoon session of Conference.

* Yesterday my mom and I went shopping for Jayden's blessing dress. This was very important to my mom to have a gorgeous blessing dress for her because she is the very first baby in our family to be given a name and a blessing. We got an heirloom style dress - BEAUTIFUL, thank goodness it was on her dime! I think I spent that much on half her wardrobe, not just one thing! LOL!

* The house next door (directly next door!) is for rent! The renters right now are super nice and we're going to meet with their landlord and we'll probably be renting that house. DIRECTLY NEXT DOOR! How awesome will it be to move next door? A ton less work, money (for gas), and packing! Yay for that!

* Kevin needed to take care of our backyard because we were in danger of losing the boys when they went out to play it was so over grown. So his mom came over to bring him some gardening equipment and told him there was a yard sale down the street with gardening equipment (lawnmower, weed eater, rake, etc.) and so Kevin went down there and got a lawnmower for $5!! Yay for us! Then he and the boys took care of the backyard, it looks a thousand times better back there!

* I got the boys a ton of shirts on clearance at Target yesterday! They love to match and luckily Justin's out of the "T" sizes and into just regular 5's and so I can buy their clothes in the same section. (Although it is a little sad to have a 3 year old who doesn't get to wear the cute "younger" style clothes in the toddler section!)

* Kevin is making breakfast for us this morning - bixcuits and gravy and sausage! Yum, Yum!

* I finally got all 10 loads of laundry that were on the couch folded, and now that Jakey's awake I'm going to have him help me put it away!

* We're going to my mom's house for the afternoon session of conference and dinner. We were going to go to a friend's house but Kevin's on call and might have to work and my parents won't be offended at all if he has to up and leave in the middle of something to go into work.

* I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and another ultrasound. Yay for my 14th ultrasound! LOL I don't even know where I'm going to put all these ultrasound pictures, LOL!

* Ok everyone, have a great Sunday! I'm going to go pick up the house a bit and do some more laundry and then head to my mom's, later!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I have to do a bunch of cleaning today too, lol.

Kate said...

Oh wow! How cool would that be to be able to just move next door . . . I hope it works out and that your afternoon/evening has been nice! :)

maren out my laundry said...

hope next door works out, that definitly would be ideal!
Have fun at your moms, glad to see that little bun in the oven is still cookin!
Take care!

Jennie said...

love the random thoughts!

i am sooooooo excited that you might be able to move next door! that is great! i hope it works out for you!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed