Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tomorrow is another one of those Get-Up-And-Take-Kevin-To-Work-At-6:30-AM days. Argh. But oh well, it's better then not having the car. Plus getting to sleep in every other day is nice.

Tomorrow we're going to Cherubs again. Remember that I used to take Justin way back when before Jakey was homeschooled? Well another huge reason why I stopped was that the curriculum was written by my friend Mindy who passed away earlier this year...Cherubs really reminds me of her. Anyhow, Justin has GOT to spend some time interacting with kids his own age and not just Jakey. Jakey has GOT to learn to do some independent work, so while he will be going with us, he will be sitting off to the side doing some work in a workbook while we're there because he needs to learn to work independently a bit. And he has no real need to sing "Itsy Bitsy Spider" at his age. LOL He'd overtake the younger kids activity, so he can't really participate.

Anyhow after that I need to hit the grocery store for a few things that I didn't get the other day and then come home and nap! I'm so tired already and I haven't even gone to bed for the night...but I'm sure I'll need a nap. I needed one today but the boys didn't really settle so I could take one. And then MIL showed up to move her broken down car out of my garage so I could put my own car in the garage. After we got our car into the garage I asked Jakey if he could open and close the garage door - no automatic opener - and sure enough, he can, with very little effort. So yay for that, I have an automatic garage door opener, as long as Jakey is with me! LOL Kev said I couldn't drive after my c/s until I could open and close the garage door without pain - ha on him! LOL

We also moved the Air Freshener so Jakey wouldn't be afraid of it in the middle of the night...LOL Hopefully we'll all get a good night's sleep since we have to get up so early tomorrow morning. Speaking of which I think I'm going to go to bed early tonight, later!

3 comments:

Kate said...

I hope despite the busy-ness of the day, it's a good one for you today! :)

Jennie said...

love the garage door opener!!!

Natalie said...

I hope Cherubs went well! :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed